- "Their feisty personalities behind all that cute fluff." - Laerke
- "I love them both for different reasons. I love my sweet little Bunbun because I don't care what kind of day I have had, when I scoop her up and nestle her in my neck she calms me instantly because she is so very timid that my focus changes to calming her and reassuring her and in that act itself, I become calm. We breathe together and comfort each other. My feisty Chubs is such an aggressive girl(sometimes) that she teaches me patience and perseverance and how to earn trust. She has taught me also that sometimes what appears to be aggression is just masking fear and that translates into humans as well. So slowly the 3 of us are just making our little way together, and I love them for being my life teachers." - Ann
- " I love everything about them...and I honestly can't come up with a #1 reason!" - Kathy
- "The bromance when they snuggle together stretched out feet out." - Cera
- "Their spirit." - Bean
- "Their personalities. They are full to brimming with unexpected spunk and sweetness." - Ginger
- "Everything about them! I can be having a horrible day - a few minutes watching them in action and my day suddenly becomes wonderful!" - Gail
I second what everybody above said! When I brought Fitzi home almost nine years ago, I had no idea what I was in for - in the best possible way. She's so full of spunk and personality! Hemingway, Alex and Paddington also brought their own unique personalities into my life and made it so much better. Sure, I provide them with hay and food and greens (and have cleaned more litter boxes than I care to think about), but I'm the lucky one to have them in my life. The love they give and the joy they bring is boundless.